Until such time as the coronavirus ban on teaching exercise classes indoors is lifted, I will continue to teach mat classes online using Zoom.
Mat classes provide a general workout covering movements to stretch and strengthen every part of your body.
Classes run throughout the year in blocks of three months. There are no classes on bank holidays, or while I’m away, which I’ll let you know in good time.
The next block is from July to September 2020, 10 classes £75.
- Mondays – 6th July to 28th September, excluding 17th, 24th, 31st August
All classes last one hour and are usually held at Mundford Village Hall but will run online during the coronavirus crisis.
- Monday 9.15am – Mixed Ability – for those who want to achieve and maintain a general level of fitness
- Monday 6.00pm – Performance – advanced class for those with potential to perform the full classical mat or wish to improve their sports performance, e.g. runners
- Monday 7.00pm – Intermediate – for those with experience who are ready for some more challenging exercises
- Monday 8.00pm – Mixed Ability – for those who want to achieve and maintain a general level of fitness
There is scope within all classes to adapt the exercises to suit your own ability. If you can’t make your own class, you can swap to another (check with me first to ensure that there is space).
If you are new to Pilates, you must complete one or more private sessions or an induction course before joining an on-going class:
- Private sessions
for those who have back pain, other medical issues or just want some personalised tuition before joining a group
– held by appointment – £40 per hour
- Induction course
for those who are already generally fit and well
– to be scheduled depending on numbers and availability of places in my other classes
Those with Pilates experience may join a class directly – but please check with me first to make sure that your experience level is appropriate for the class that you wish to join.
Payments for Mat classes
Option 1 – Pay monthly by standing order
This is pro-rata for the year, not a monthly fee. I will teach 42 weeks during the calendar year. If you sign up in January and attend for the whole year, you’ll get two classes free! Total cost of 40 classes @ £7.50 works out at £25 monthly. If you sign up mid-year, you will pay £7.50 per class, so your first month’s payment may differ.
Option 2 – Pay by the block
Each block will cover a three-month period. Pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer. The number of classes varies in each block varies.
- Sorry, no refunds for missed classes – but I may offer credit in extenuating circumstances at my discretion.
- You may join mid-block @ £7.50 per class.
- If you wish to cancel, please give one month’s notice.
- If you need to take an extended break from class, please cancel and renew when you are ready to return. I regret that I cannot guarantee that your place will still be available.
For further information or to book, please contact me.