Sometimes you may need treatment from a physical therapist and can’t face the long wait that you’re likely to have if you go through your GP.
If your doctor is in Suffolk, you can do a self-referral for free physiotherapy on the NHS by filling in this online form or phoning 01483 770066.
Alternatively you can go direct to a physiotherapist, osteopath or chiropractor privately. This is a list of local therapists who have treated some of your fellow Pilates students. Since I haven’t used their services myself, I can’t actually recommend any of them so please make your own enquiries. You can also use the online search facilities on the professional websites.
- Malcolm Kay, Watton – 01953 880238 website
- Anne Wrightson, Thetford – 01842 761953 website
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy website
- Maria Gillam, Swaffham – 07730 521297 website
- Simon Nembhard, Thetford – 01842 821666 website
- Andrew Hamilton, Thetford – 01842 750650 website
- General Osteopathic Council website
- Marie Broodryk, Bury St Edmunds – 01284 706570 website
- Sue Cunningham, Thetford – 01842 820121
- General Chiropratic Council website
- Helen Edwards, Naturopath in Thetford – 01842 820121