Mat classes provide a general workout covering movements to stretch and strengthen every part of your body.
Mat Classes 2019
Classes run throughout the year. There are no classes on bank holidays, or when I’m away, which I’ll let you know in good time. All classes last one hour and are held at Mundford Village Hall:
- Monday 9.15am – General
for those who want to achieve and maintain a general level of fitness
- Monday 6.00pm – Advanced
for those who have the potential to perform the full classical mat
- Monday 7.00pm – Intermediate
for those with experience who are ready for some more challenging exercises
- Monday 8.00pm – Improvers
for those with some experience who are ready for more
- Wednesdays 6.00pm – Beginners
for newcomers or those who prefer a gentler set of exercises
There is scope within all classes to adapt the exercises to suit your own ability. If you can’t make your own class, you can swap to another (check with me first to ensure that there is space).
If you are new to Pilates, you must complete one or more private sessions or an induction course before joining an on-going class:
- Private sessions
for those who have back pain, other medical issues or just want some personalised tuition before joining a group
– held by appointment – £40 per hour
- Induction course
for those who are already generally fit and well
– to be scheduled depending on numbers and availability of places in my other classes
Those with Pilates experience may join a class directly – but please check with me first to make sure that your experience level is appropriate for the class that you wish to join.
Payments for Mat classes
Option 1 – Pay monthly by standing order
I will teach 42 weeks during the calendar year. If you sign up in January and attend for the whole year, you’ll get two classes free! Total cost of 40 classes @ £7.50 works out at £25 monthly. If you sign up mid-year, you will pay £7.50 per class so your first month’s payment may differ.
A standing order is an instruction from you to your bank to make regular fixed payments to a particular person or organisation – a bit like a direct debit but set up, amended or cancelled by you (read more…).
Option 2 – Pay by the block
Each block will cover a three-month period. Pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer. The next block is:
- January to March – 11 weeks – £82.50
- Sorry, no refunds for missed classes – but I may offer credit in extenuating circumstances at my discretion.
- Those joining mid-block may choose to pay monthly or by the block @ £7.50 per class.
- If you wish to cancel, please give one month’s notice.
- If you need to take an extended break from class, please cancel and renew when you are ready to return. I regret that I cannot guarantee that your place will still be available.
For further information or to book, please contact me.